Blasting News believes in transparency and honesty. Therefore, Blasting News will correct mistakes promptly. Fullness and freshness of information represent two inescapable values in the online journalism world, and Blasting News believes that accuracy is equally essential; we ensure expediency in making corrections when needed.
Blasting News is dedicated to informing its readers when it has made a mistake (however big or small), conveying the error’s severity, and providing the correct information as soon as the mistake is brought to attention.
When an error is detected within an article, Blasting News immediately works to find the correct information and clearly display the corrections wherever possible within the article. The corrections will include:
- The correct information.
- What was originally published that was incorrect.
- The date (and time, if available) when the change took place.
- The process to report errors from within articles is made easy to understand, by providing an email address and form to contact us at the beginning of each article.
Whenever errors cannot be amended within the body of an article’s content, corrections are displayed clearly in the last paragraph of the news content. Rather than remove completely the content containing a mistake, we provide clarification and admittance of our mistakes to preserve transparency.
Examples of corrections being stated in the article:
- Mistero in Brasile: balena trovata morta sulla spiaggia della foresta amazzonica
- 'Il nome della rosa', riassunto 1° puntata: la morte del monaco Adelmo
- Tragedia in Calabria, muore dopo essere stato investito da un camion
- Coronavirus: il resveratrolo, efficace contro la Mers, potrebbe essere usato contro Covid-19