Blasting News is a fully independent magazine based on the principle of social journalism and powered by the voices of thousands of people called Blasters.
Anyone can become a Blaster: you don’t need to have a license card or a gold plate, you don’t need to «get into the circle of journalism». However, Blasting News does not accept a compromise on quality: you will be required to write insightful news, and become an expert on your area of interest, therefore adding values to our brilliant community.
By joining Blasting News you can:
1. Become a real reporter.
Report news, tell stories and express your opinions, using articles, videos, photos and audio.
2. Reach the title of expert in a particular field.
Blasting News promotes high-quality information written by individuals showing a high level of expertise, authority and trustworthiness in their areas of interest.
3. Talk to a global audience of +10 million people.
It is very tough to reach a similar audience using a personal blog.
4. Leverage on Blasting News social network.
Blasting News developed its own social network to give the chance to every Blaster to build up a strong personal community.
5. Earn up to 150 € per article.
The compensation is based on the number of readers of your news. The higher quality your news will be, the more readers you will reach and the greater will be your income. In most cases, Blasting News provides a compensation much higher than the compensation you can achieve using a personal blog.
Have you ever dreamed of writing like a true reporter and being rewarded for your stories? You can start writing now, and the more readers you reach, the more money you earn.
Calculate your earnings on Blasting News
Fill in the table and find out how much you will earn. You can earn up to 150 € per content.
The fee is calculated on the basis of the number readers (unique visitors) reached within 30 days from the day of publication of each content.
The fee is calculated on the basis of the unique views obtained within 30 days of publication.
Blasting News has an ambitious plan: to make our world a better world, giving everyone the possibility to share her ideas with a global audience and to enjoy truly independent information.
Blasting News' mission is:
- giving Blasters an international platform to make their voices stand up in a professional magazine whilst being rewarded on a quality-based system.
- giving Readers from around the world an independent, authoritative, trustworthy, international news magazine that is fully personalized and based on each reader’s interests.
Blasting News' core values are:
Blasting News encourages a plurality of points of view. All Blasters can freely choose the topic and the medium of their contents. Blasting News fosters George Whitefield’s principle “We’ll just have to agree to disagree”.
Blasting News does not have any central editorial office, does not have any central newsroom and does not have any “good or bad” editor-in-chief. Quality is not a matter of «Hey, I work in a newsroom!». Blasting News has developed the technology to promote the most interesting, high quality news, taking into account a huge number of factors and signals.
Blasters earn money thanks to a quality-based system: the more people read the content, the more money the Blaster receives. Do you write news that people love to read and share? You will receive a high compensation. You write useless crap? You don’t get paid. The compensation scheme is fully disclosed; money comes from advertisement sold on the pages.
100% Authoritative and Trustworthy
Blasting News makes a great effort in identifying and promoting the highest quality news. The quality of the news is guaranteed both by human checking and by algorithms. The human check is performed before the publishing of any news. The algorithms (driven by a Big Data approach) decide which news to promote, to keep alive without promotion or to reject. Blasting News cultivates the rise of experts in selected topics.
- Blasting News is an open community of reporters, independent bloggers, writers and storytellers from all over the world, called Blasters.
Everyone can become a Blaster and get the chance to be a real reporter.
- Blasting News strongly believes in independent information made by independent people with different points of view.
Blasters can express controversial opinions and are held accountable for what they write by the Blasting News community. Blasting News believes in freedom of speech and respects the laws and traditions of people from different countries and cultures. Blasting News developed a proprietary algorithm that shows appropriate content based on both trending topics and readers’ interests. As a result, articles are sorted regardless of political views or ideologies. Blasting News will continue to improve its algorithm, fine-tuning its technology and providing readers with a wide variety of perspectives on any given story. Blasting News condemns racism, offensive content, pornography, pedophilia or depravities and avoids any race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance or social status stereotypes.
- Blasting News loves experts on any area of interest, and high-quality news.
Blasting News promotes only high-quality information written by blasters showing a high level of expertise, authority and trustworthiness in their areas of interest. News and content that does not provide any value to the Blasting News community is not promoted on the magazine or un-published.
- Blasters only publish original content, and verify all of the sources and information they use.
Blasters don't publish pre-packaged material or advertising content. Each article is scanned by an automated anti-plagiarism technology. As a result, Blasting News will not publish content copied from other sites, or those that violate copyright and trademark rights or content that has a purely promotional objective. Blasters that violate this principle - after a first warning - will be removed from the community. Blasters firmly reject churnalism.
- Blasting News ensures quality and accuracy of its news.
Blasting News adopts several layers of controls to ensure quality and accuracy of the news:
Every blaster can reach the Mid and Senior Level, depending on a huge variety of signals. In short, Mid and Senior Blasters are experts on their areas of interest, have developed a strong background in journalism, and have great writing skills. Becoming a Senior Blaster is a great privilege and a great responsibility.
- Control made by algorithms. Blasting News has developed algorithms to ensure the quality of any news. A news item which does not meet the required standards will be both not be approved by the algorithms (and thus not published at all), or will be un-published from the web after a short period of time.
- Control made by humans. Blasting News has divided Blasters into three categories: junior, mid and senior.
- Junior Blasters can only submit news as a “proposal for publication”; the submitted news is reviewed by a Senior Blaster, who has the authority to publish the news, modify it, or reject it.
- Mid Blasters can publish their own news, with no need of Senior Blaster approval.
- Senior Blasters can publish their own news, plus review the news of Junior Blasters. Senior Blasters check the sourcing, ensure the quality of the submitted news, and make sure that the submitted news are not against the law – i.e. pornography, terrorism and other crimes. Senior Blasters do not provide their personal opinions.
- Blasting News pays reporters using a meritocratic principle: the number of readers reading their contents within 30 days from the day of publication.
The more interesting the news written by a Blaster is, the more that Blaster will earn.
- Blasters create their own personal community of followers on Blasting News.
Blasters are encouraged to create their own personal community leveraging on the Blasting News social network, and to entertain their followers sharing great news and great content. Blasters can reach new readers and engage new followers thanks to search engine traffic, but anyone who attempts to manipulate the ranking of the search engines result page - therefore violating search engines policies - will be removed from the community with no prior warning.
- Blasting News encourages meaningful conversations between Blasters and readers.
Blasting News ensures the possibility of commenting on each article. Blasting News has the right to edit comments, messages and content submitted by readers.
- Blasting News believes in transparency and honesty. Blasting News will correct mistakes promptly.
Everyone makes mistakes. Fullness and freshness of information represent two inescapable values for the online journalism world, but we believe that accuracy is equally essential, and Blasting News ensures expediency in making corrections when needed.
- Everything published on Blasting News is protected by international copyright laws.
The intellectual property rights of articles and contents belong to Blasting Sagl. The reproduction of any content is permitted only with a prior written permission by Blasting Sagl. If you want to use or revise Blasting News contents, please contact Blasting News staff.
Blasting News encourages to share views on how the European Union makes a difference in life of its citizens: good things and bad things. You can read what other people say, and give your contribution about Europe.