Blasting News is an independent social news platform that empowers people’s voice by allowing everyone to become a journalist, write their own articles and create their own videos.
Anyone can become a Blaster. You are not required to be a professional journalist to write an article for us, all you need is to be passionate about writing and have a good story to share with the world. Of course, we still need to maintain the high quality and our reliability which means you will be required to write about insightful news and become an expert on your area of interest, therefore adding value to our community.
By joining Blasting News you can:
1. Become a news journalist.
2. Become an expert in a specific field and subject.
Blasting News promotes high-quality information written by individuals showing a high level of expertise, authority and trustworthiness in their areas of interest.
3. Connect to a global audience of +102 million people.
4. You are not alone.
We will give you all the tools necessary to write the best articles and to create pro-level videos to increase your readership. We have an easy to follow tutorial that will guide you.
5. Get paid out of your articles.
The compensation is based on the number of readers of your article. The better the quality of your article, the more readership you will receive and the higher your pay-check will be.
Have you ever dreamed of writing like a true reporter and being rewarded for your stories? You can start writing now, and the more readers you reach, the more money you earn.
Calculate your earnings on Blasting News
Fill in the table and find out how much you will earn.
The fee is calculated on the basis of the number readers (unique visitors) reached within 30 days from the day of publication of each content.
Blasting News has an ambitious plan: to make the world a place where news can be created by the public independently of one’s opinion, angle and views. It’s a democratic news platform where everyone has a voice.
Blasting News' mission is:
- To give Blasters an international platform to make their voices stand up.
- To give readers from around the world an independent, authoritative, trustworthy, international social news platform that is fully personalized and based on each reader’s interests.
Blasting News' core values are:
Blasting News is totally independent which means we are free from any political, corporate or religious influences. Blasting News encourages different perspectives and views of the same or various subjects.
Blasting News does not have a central newsroom office and complex editorial board. We do not believe that a linear and traditional form of publishing can guarantee the quality of our features. We have developed the technology to promote and publish the most interesting and high-quality news from all over the globe.
Do you write news that people love to read and share? You will receive a high compensation. The compensation scheme is fully disclosed; money comes from advertisement sold on the pages.
100% Authoritative and Trustworthy
Blasting News makes a great effort in identifying and promoting highest quality news. The quality of the news is guaranteed both by human editing and algorithms. Editing is done before the publishing of any news. The algorithms (driven by a Big Data approach) decide which news to promote, to keep alive without promotion or to reject.
- Blasting News is an open community of reporters, independent bloggers, writers and storytellers from all over the world, called Blasters.
Everyone can become a Blaster and get the chance to be a real reporter.
- Blasting News loves experts on any area of interest, and high-quality news.
Blasting News promotes only high-quality information written by blasters showing a high level of expertise, authority and trustworthiness in their areas of interest. News and content that does not provide any value to the Blasting News community is not promoted on the magazine or un-published.
- Blasting News strongly believes in independent information made by independent people with different points of view.
Blasters can express controversial opinions and are held accountable for what they write by the Blasting News community. Blasting News believes in freedom of speech and respects the laws and traditions of people from different countries and cultures. Blasting News developed a proprietary algorithm that shows appropriate content based on both trending topics and readers’ interests. As a result, articles are sorted regardless of political views or ideologies. Blasting News will continue to improve its algorithm, fine-tuning its technology and providing readers with a wide variety of perspectives on any given story. Blasting News condemns racism, offensive content, pornography, pedophilia or depravities and avoids any race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance or social status stereotypes.
- Blasters only publish original content, and verify all of the sources and information they use.
Blasters don't publish pre-packaged material or advertising content. Each article is scanned by an automated anti-plagiarism technology. As a result, Blasting News will not publish content copied from other sites, or those that violate copyright and trademark rights or content that has a purely promotional objective. Blasters that violate this principle - after a first warning - will be removed from the community. Blasters firmly reject churnalism.
- Blasting News ensures quality and accuracy of its news.
Blasting News adopts several layers of controls to ensure quality and accuracy of the news:
Every blaster can reach the Mid and Senior Level, depending on a huge variety of signals. In short, Mid and Senior Blasters are experts on their areas of interest, have developed a strong background in journalism, and have great writing skills. Becoming a Senior Blaster is a great privilege and a great responsibility.
- Control made by algorithms. Blasting News has developed algorithms to ensure the quality of any news. A news item which does not meet the required standards will be both not be approved by the algorithms (and thus not published at all), or will be un-published from the web after a short period of time.
- Control made by humans. Blasting News has divided Blasters into three categories: junior, mid and senior.
- Junior Blasters can only submit news as a “proposal for publication”; the submitted news is reviewed by a Senior Blaster, who has the authority to publish the news, modify it, or reject it.
- Mid Blasters can publish their own news, with no need of Senior Blaster approval.
- Senior Blasters can publish their own news, plus review the news of Junior Blasters. Senior Blasters check the sourcing, ensure the quality of the submitted news, and make sure that the submitted news are not against the law – i.e. pornography, terrorism and other crimes. Senior Blasters do not provide their personal opinions.
- Blasting News pays reporters using a meritocratic principle: the number of readers reading their contents within 30 days from the day of publication.
The more interesting the news written by a Blaster is, the more that Blaster will earn.
- Blasters create their own personal community of followers on Blasting News.
Blasters are encouraged to create their own personal community leveraging on the Blasting News social network, and to entertain their followers sharing great news and great content. Blasters can reach new readers and engage new followers thanks to search engine traffic, but anyone who attempts to manipulate the ranking of the search engines result page - therefore violating search engines policies - will be removed from the community with no prior warning.
- Blasting News encourages meaningful conversations between Blasters and readers.
Blasting News ensures the possibility of commenting on each article. Blasting News has the right to edit comments, messages and content submitted by readers.
- Blasting News believes in transparency and honesty. Blasting News will correct mistakes promptly.
Everyone makes mistakes. Fullness and freshness of information represent two inescapable values for the online journalism world, but we believe that accuracy is equally essential, and Blasting News ensures expediency in making corrections when needed.
- Everything published on Blasting News is protected by international copyright laws.
The intellectual property rights of articles and contents belong to Blasting Sagl. The reproduction of any content is permitted only with a prior written permission by Blasting Sagl. If you want to use or revise Blasting News contents, please contact Blasting News staff.